1. How many homes are in Silverado Country Club?
There are 539 homes in Silverado Country Club.
2. How many condominiums are in Silverado Country Club?
There are 547 condominiums in Silverado Country Club. There are 358 Clubhouse/Cottage units, 48 Creekside units, 72 Fairways units, 38 Silverado Oaks units and 31 Grove units.
3. What are the amenities included for all homeowners at Silverado Country Club?
Unless the homeowner has a club membership, there are no amenities included for all property owners except the Silverado Property Owners Association (SPOA), individual Condo Associations with conveniently located swimming pools, and a controlled environment (CC&Rs). Club membership includes golf, driving range, tennis, swimming pools, members clubhouse, social activities, discounts at the restaurants, the golf pro shop and the spa.
4. How does one obtain a golf membership at Silverado Country Club?
All properties located within the Silverado Residential Community are eligible for club membership. If the current property owner has an active club membership the membership can be transferred to a new property owner (buyer). The fee to transfer the membership is $40,000. The buyer traditionally pays the transfer fee, but it can be negotiated. If there is not an active membership linked to the property, the property owner or buyer may join by paying an initiation fee, which is $90,000.
5. What are the monthly membership charges?
Monthly resident dues are $445, monthly social dues are $330 and monthly spa dues are $70/single, $110/couple or $165/family. Food & Beverage quarterly minimum: $235.00 per quarter.
6. If I decide to rent my condominium, is there an onsite rental program?
Yes, Silverado Country Club manages the condominiums. The company retains 50% of the income generated.
7. What is the range of rents for a condominium?
There are several variables that affect the rental income of a property – rating of the unit, location and personal use of the property. A 1 Bd/1 Ba property ranges approximately $12K – $18K per year and a 2 Bd/2 Ba property ranges approximately $15 – $20K per year.
8. What are some of the social activities at Silverado Country Club?
Parties, special functions, golf tournaments, tennis tournaments, family activities, holiday parties for children/grandchildren, dinners at the Member’s Clubhouse and MAD (Member’s Appreciation Day). There are 125 social memberships at Silverado Country Club.
9. How many golf members are there at Silverado Country Club?
There are 600 golf memberships at Silverado Country Club.
10. How do I get more information about Silverado Country Club?
Contact Pacific Union International’s Lynn Moore at (707) 967-1350. I will answer all your questions related to property at Silverado Country Club!